Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Brain Hurts

As many of you know I have frequent headaches, and as a headache sufferer you spend a great deal of time trying to decide why you have a headache, and how to get rid of said headache.  I have decided my headaches are due to my brains inability to quit thinking.  I am going ninety to nothing in my head at all times.  I am having a hard time sleeping because I am thinking, thinking, thinking.  I am grateful for my creativity and would not like to lose it but it has been on overload lately.  I have ideas swimming around in my head and not the time to actually make them.  Anyone who has great relaxing techniques feel free to let me in on it.  

2 comments:

Mel said...

Creativity with no time to let it out can be more of a hindrance than anything. To add to your list: I got Kyle's paci clip at clipsbymolly.com....actually, my mom knows the girl who makes them. I REALLY like it!

Patyrish said...

Uhm, yeah I am better about it now but there was a LOOONG time in my life that my brain NEVER stopped. It was HORRID the first year of Makily's life. Sleep was always fitfull because I could not, no matter how hard I tried turn it off.

I don't know how but somehow I learned to do it.

I am no help am I? LOLOl