Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Want A Sister

I want a sister.  These words are uttered daily from Abigail.  She tries in subtle ways like this morning walking to her classroom she says jackson is my precious brother(yes that is exactly what she said) and he would love to have a little sister.  The drawing she came home with on Tuesday had three people.  One big person in the middle and two small people on either side.  When I asked if this was Mommy Jackson and Abigail her response was no i am the big one is the middle with my Jackson and my baby sister.  Clever.  Many of you know I over indulge my children.  Remember the shopping addiction in earlier post?  I almost feel like I should give her a sister.  I mean after all she wants one.  Sigh.  I know in my head I couldn't handle it if we had another sick baby, but my heart tugs at the idea of just one more.  If anyone out there has an extra baby sister let me know so we can resolve this dilemma. 

2 comments:

Patyrish said...

YOU HAVE FUN WITH THAT ONE GIRL!

Abi's cute and I have to say she sure is creative in her ways of asking you for a baby sister. You better be careful or you may find her standing by your bed at night whispering "you want a baby, another baby girl, Abi needs a baby sister". Subliminal messages work I hear!

Mel said...

I was the same way! I kept saying I wanted a sister. My parents never found out the gender of their babies, so I got all excited twice, only to have two brothers. When I finally got a sister...I didn't want one! I was used to being the only girl!