Monday, April 14, 2008

Snot and more Snot

Jackson has a doctor appointment today.  He has a cough and some drainage go figure.  I think we all live in a constant state of this.  I just hate to see him cough, a runny nose I can handle.  When I read the emails from my Emanuel's support group it seems like the kids are sick all the time with some form of pneumonia, so I am fearful when Jack gets sick.  The speech therapist was thinking sinus infection so we will see.  This past week ran smoothly just busy.  The store is staying busy and orders are pouring in.  I am trying to get more stuff listed on etsy so check back once in a while. I was a hostess for a bridal shower yesterday and am hosting one in my home at the beginning of May.  The last of Chris' bachelor friends are getting married, which means I will be hosting baby showers in the near future then I am finished.  I am showered out.  At some point they just aren't fun anymore.  I guess the highlight is getting away from the kids for a few hours.  It's nice to get dressed up and not have a child wiping their nose on your shoulder.  

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Yeah girl Makily STILL has more snot than any kid should ever have. This "cold" is just taking FOREVER to go away. Good job with staying on top of that with Jackson. The first signs that I think Makily is sick we go right in. She can go from totally fine, to 104 temps so fast. These kids sure keep you on your toes eh?

Where can I look at and order some bows from. I know you said some etsy place but I am a dork and don't know where that is.

Oh and snot on your shoulder? There isnt a day that goes by that I don't have some sort of "Makily print" on my shirt.