Saturday, April 19, 2008

Great Guy

I got flowers today.  My 21 year old cousin was standing at my door with them.  He  just moved here and I am so excited to have him around.  He has always had a special place in my heart and now I see him about once a week.  He has been a great help and great company.  When I had gall bladder surgery he was at the hospital with us and drove me around for a week after the surgery.  He comes over to do his two loads of laundry and is awesome with the kids.  He and Chris like the same movies and joke around a lot.  It's funny that something so small like a bouquet of flowers can make you feel like a million bucks.  Life is Good when you feel like a Princess!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Awwww! That is so sweet. I love to hear about 21 year-olds who know the importance of family and think of others. What a breath of fresh air!