Friday, April 18, 2008

Painting the Floor

When we moved into our house almost three years ago we knew we needed new carpet and still haven't done anything about it.  The only carpet we have in the house is in the bedrooms.  I am glad I didn't get new carpet because Abigail has managed to make more stains than a rug can cover.  My friend Michele called and said you have to come look at what I have done.  She ripped up the carpet in her daughters room, sanded the glue and painted the cement.  Oh my gosh!  it is way cute!!!!  SO......... Poor Tisha (business partner who paints hint hint)  I am going to rip up Abigail's carpet and beg, plead and buy her something pretty so she will come paint her floor.  I will post pictures periodically through what promises to be quite an adventure.  

No comments: