Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sweet potatoes in my hair

I just finished feeding Jackson sweet potatoes.  He lovessssssssss sweet potatoes.  He unfortunately tends to have food come out his nose.  This would be cute if it was a small amount, but he sneezed and orange goo went everywhere.  He seemed to shake it off and want another bite.  (He finished the whole jar by the way)  As I was sitting here reading comments I brushed my hair out of my face to discover he had blown this orange goo in my hair.  Being a typical busy mom I was not scheduled for a shower for another three days. Ha Ha.  Here's to all the moms who could use an extra unscheduled shower!!!

3 comments:

Patyrish said...

When Makily was little sweet potatoes was one of her favs too. I have many a picture of her with sweet potatoes all over her face in her in hair.

It's always nice to discover it in YOUR hair later on isnt it!?

Jackson rocks!

Stephanie Rese (St-Pierre) said...

Hooray!! Jen, great start to a blog, I love the pic of your kids!! May I add your blog to Maia's list of friends?

Mel said...

What a coincidence! Kyle had sweet potatoes last night, too. And what do you know....I had them on me!