Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jumping On the Bed

OK I was awakened by a 4 year old jumping on my bed at 7:20am.  If you know me this was not cool.  I hate getting up in the morning and if at all possible I want to wake up on my own especially not in such a  violent manner. I would be a much happier person if I could sleep till 10:00.  The only comfort that came from that is that a child with mono would not have the energy to jump around the way she is.  Plus she hasn't had a fever since around 2:00 yesterday.  


In other news........ Hilary Clinton won Pennsylvania :(  Chris is much upset.  I wanted Obama to win simply so things would settle down around here but no I guess they are going to fight to the end.  Cute story about Obama--- Abigail had what is called Donuts with Dad last week.  They invite the dads to have donuts and the kids have made presents for them.  One of the presents was a place-mat, and in each corner was a question the kids answered about Dad.  
1.  My Dad is ___ years old.    answer 4

2.  My Dad is as strong as an ______ answer elephant

3. My Dad likes to cook_______   answer meatballs

4.  My Dad watches _____ on T.V.  answer Barack Obama  :)


2 comments:

Patyrish said...

My fav?

My dad is FOUR years old! lolololol

Mel said...

I think she must go to the same preschool as one of my friend's children. She posted about Donuts with Dad and her son's answers to very similar questions....if not the exact ones!