Monday, April 21, 2008

Mono Maybe

So we were at the doctor again today.  They are quite used to seeing me now.  Only for the first time ever my baby girl is sick.  Sure she has had colds and allergies but not fevers and sore throat. The strep test was negative so she is on Augentin for tonsillitis and if she still has a fever in three days we need to have blood work done to rule out mono.  Apparently it is going around.  Please pray it isn't mono that means six weeks of stuck in the house and sick.  Please no mono.  I can't imagine if Jackson were to get it, and being in the same house how can you not.  I have decided not to freak out yet but I am nervous.  She is still her happy great self and you wouldn't think she was sick.  I'm really not trying to be a whiner but we really don't need that on our plate right now.  

No comments: