Friday, May 2, 2008

Thanks Be To God

Thank you God for making me who I am 

Thank you God for giving me Passion for life
Thank you God for giving me Strength and Conviction to stand up for what I believe in
Thank you God for giving me Love in my heart instead of Hate
Thank you God for the perspective, and vision  I have for the future
Thank you God for all the Miracles I have been privileged to witness
Thank you God for giving me Today and all that today means
Thank you God for this and every day I have left on Earth

Some of you know what kind of week I have had and the struggles in my heart.  Thank you for listening and being my voice of reason. I love you all.

1 comment:

Mel said...

What a positive outlook you have. That's so inspirational! We really need to get together before Stephen and I leave for Miami!!!