Wednesday, May 14, 2008

When You Say You Love me

Sometimes we forget to slow down and hear the things that are really important.

I Hear You.  I Feel you kiss my cheek every morning, and without fail you whisper those treasured words.... I LOVE YOU

Dearest Husband,
Know I love you with every beat of my heart.  I am grateful I got to see you through others eyes last night.  Your energy and passion for a better world continually makes me fall in love with you over and over again.  You walk into the room and my heart melts.  I live for our conversations about any and every thing. I watch the clock and wait for your phone call to come home. You listen with all your heart and hear every word.  Your ability to listen to all sides of a story make you rare. Your strength and conviction are truly inspirational.  Believe you are a positive force to be reckoned with.  Believe you make a difference.  Believe you make people better for having known you because I am better for having known, and loved you. Congratulations for making it through another year.  You are an amazing teacher.  

Love
Your Best Friend

2 comments:

Ashley B. said...

This is beautiful. We all should take more time to tell our wonderful husbands just how great they are. I tell others all the time that my hubby is awesome, but sometimes I forget to tell him. Thanks for the reminder.

Patyrish said...

Awww how sweet.

Your hubby sounds awesome!