Monday, May 12, 2008

Manic Monday

As I sit down with my calendar I realize this week is just too much.  I cancelled on tonight's bunko to finish orders due tom.  Then get a call from the in laws saying we are having dinner with family that came into town.  I adore Chris' aunt and haven't seen her in many months, but yikes what a time crunch.  Also in that is Abigail's last two rehearsals before the recital at 4:00 on Sat which we will promptly leave so she can go to a wedding rehearsal to be a flower girl.  This wedding includes family that will be staying with us so that means a mad dash to clean the guest room/craft room.  Chris has an awards banquet on Tuesday night.  Throw in all therapies for Jack the last special days at school for Abigail meaning shopping for a bathing suit for splash day etc etc.  I am a little overwhelmed this manic monday.  There's to hoping it all gets done or that I realize life will go on even if it doesn't get done.  Listening to the song makes me realize all these things require me to figure out what I'm going to wear. Do I even have that many dresses? UUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Stephanie Rese (St-Pierre) said...

Hang in there Jen - I have lots of weeks like that! YOu will manage it - and then when an easy week comes it will seem like a breeze! (Or do like I do and say "NO!" to something. I just did that today to a project at work and it's liberating!