Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feeling Better

So I didn't want to leave my last post as the most recent one. I am feeling better and just had a bad day. That will happen from time to time. I have thrown myself into my annual holiday baking I have made pan upon pan of fudge, hopscotch, and ginger snaps. I wish I could say I have refrained but....... All the presents have been wrapped and are under the new tree. Chris and Abigail will be out of school tom. for two weeks. Right now I am excited as I have many house plans. I will be 30 on the 23rd. Amazing I'm still standing and doing pretty good for 30. I am treating myself to a haircut in the morning. I hope I like it. It will be quite a change.

2 comments:

Mel said...

You need to post a picture! I'm glad you're feeling better

Patyrish said...

Glad that you are feeling better, this is how it is. You struggle one day and feel renewed the next.