Sunday, April 12, 2009

She's Here!













CAROLINE ROSE
7lbs. 3oz.
19 3/4 inches



Caroline was born Wednesday morning at 8:16. Things went very smoothly. No problems no panic attacks just easy. Well easy really isn't the right word but compared to what I was preparing for easy. We came home Friday around noon. We both were doing that great. I felt well and really over did it. Saturday was a bear. I didn't sleep much and I was really sore.



Today went well and we had a great Easter here at the house. The Easter bunny made his appearance and left eggs all over the yard. Jackson has really enjoyed playing with his basket of goodies. Life is good!

6 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad things went well and that you are home and can get back to "normal" life. (I'm sure you'll have to discover what your new "normal" is!) Also, I LOVE your hair!!!

Hilary said...

Congrats!! Caroline is BEAUTIFUL!!! Hopefully it won't your body take long to recover. Cuddle little Caroline and hug your two big cutites! Hope you guys had a great Easter too :) Have a super week

Ann said...

Congratulations!!! I've thought of you several times this weekend and I'm happy to hear you're doing well. The only problem with doing well is that tendency to over do it. Take it easy and you'll be back in the swing in no time!!

The Brezenski's said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful. I am so happy for you. I know we don't know eachother...my daughter Grace has ES...I enjoy reading your blog. As Grace is our first child your story makes me hopeful that someday we may have another baby...healthy some how, some way... Enjoy your baby girl!

Patyrish said...

CONGRATS HONEY! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM OVER THE MOON THRILLED FOR YOU!

Stephanie Rese (St-Pierre) said...

Gorgeous! Jen, I am so thrilled for you and your family - what a gift she is! Enjoy! Big hugs and kisses, Steph and family