Monday, April 6, 2009

The date is Set

So my wish is coming true and Caroline will be here at 7:30 in the am on Wednesday. I am now officially in oh shit mode. My cousin is going to spend the night with us on Tuesday and take Abigail to school at 9. Jackson's nurse comes from 8:30 till 2 MWF so that is already in place. The rest we will have to make up as it comes around. My mom is coming when I was really supposed to have her next week. I think it will be nice to already be home from the hospital when mom gets here. Even though things are always chaos I think that is the only way I know how to operate these days. Please say a prayer for us on Wed. I am very nervous about having another c section. It is hard to forget what it was like with Jackson.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I will definitely be praying for you. I understand about c-section anxiety. I had an emergency c-section with Jillian because of fetal distress. Things went bad quickly and they had that girl out in four minutes. I hurt so bad I thought I was going to die several times in the days/weeks that followed. My sister had two c-sections, her first an emergency and the second planned. She was dreading the second and it wasn't nearly as bad as the first. Hopefully you will be like her and have an easier recovery the second time around.

Blessings & prayers from Dallas!!

Hilary said...

Can't wait to see Caroline pictures:) Praying everything goes smoothly with your c section too.