Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Obsessed

This is what I do I am an obsessive personality. I love spray painting furniture. I now look at everything and want to paint it. Only now I am running out of things in the house. Now I want to search for things to paint. But what am I supposed to do with it after I am finished? I really don't know. That's when you realize you are obsessed. I went to the habitat for humanity restore yesterday. Lots of junk but I now can see the possibilities. I am wanting to go back. See obsessed. Couldn't sleep thinking of all the things I saw and want to refinish. I have been looking for a piece of art to finish our front room. I can't find anything I like. I bought a set of swinging doors to hang on the wall. They will of course be re finished. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Pictures!!! We need pictures!!!