Friday, June 5, 2009

feelings



All of the things we were trying to get for Jackson have been approved! He will have a new bath chair, the britax special needs car seat and an amazing stroller wheelchair combo thingy called the kimba stroller. This is like Christmas. Our next big thing will be to try for the sleep safe bed. This is a twin size bed that has plexi glass railings like a crib. He really needs something since he is getting more mobile. I really think his congestion would be better if he had a bed that elevated also. So we will try.








Not much else going on school is now out so everyone is home. It will be nice to have the extra help around the house. Speaking of extra help Jackson's nursing hours have increased from 17 hours per week to 51 hours. Yeah I know quite a jump. I still haven't decided if I will use more hours or not. Mommy guilt has kicked in and I can't seem to just give in and have the nurse come more often. Post pardum is rearing it's ugly head these days. I am dealing with a lot right now. Nothing major just having a hard time with knowing this is the last baby. I realize I made this decision but that really doesn't change the emotions of it all. It's funny I can remember telling my mom that I wanted to do more with my life than just be a mom and here I am with three amazing children wanting nothing more than to just be mommy.

No comments: