Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home for One year Today!


I ran across these photos today.  As you can imagine they hit me hard.  I try not to think of those months when things were so devastating.  Seeing the photos again today made me proud of just how far our family has come in a year.  He continues to amaze me.  In a year's time I have gone from not wanting a sick baby to wondering if I could possibly live without him.  I share these photos today only to show just how far he has come.  I haven't let others look at them until now.  Here's to you my beautiful handsome son!  According to I Tunes I listened to this song 76 times in the month after his birth, and who knows how many boxes of Kleenex.  


Dearest Jackson,
You are and will always be the most amazing person in my life.  You inspire me to keep going and never give up!  Keep up the good work.  I love you Bud!






1 comment:

Stephanie Rese (St-Pierre) said...

Congrats on your homecoming anniversary! (Love the new blog look!)

The photos of Jackson really do show how far he has come - wow! I remember our first phone call. His new recent pic is beautiful. I hope you find that inner peace you are looking for - I keep trying to find it myself. Lots of paths, tough roads to follow. Maybe if we keep our head high we won't see the cobblestones, hey?