Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to Reality

I am home after two weeks of having my mother cook, clean, drive, get up with abigail at 7:00a.m, change dirty diapers,  and play with my children.  I didn't want to come home.  Chris left this morning for Washington D.C.  I am not only home but am alone.  I didn't want to come home.  Did I mention that?  There is nothing like having your mom take care of you.  Vegas has an abundance of shopping and I think I went to it all!!!!!!!  I love to shop.  I gambled but broke even.  I really wanted to win enough for a Coach purse but no such luck.  I don't know if I could spend that much anyway.  I have been greeted with not being able to find things because of piles of junk, and a list of orders kindly waiting upon my return. I have a full week of catching up on all therapies for Jackson and about 100 phone calls to tie up loose ends.  WAH!   Life is Wonderful!   

No comments: