Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update!






It has come to my attention that I have been slacking on posting. I sincerely apologize. Things are great around here. Jackson has gained two pounds since Christmas, which makes the total three pounds since starting this new formula. He now weighs 16 pounds 9 ounces. That is the most he has ever weighed. Weight gain was our main goal, but we weren't prepared for all the wonderful things that were in store. Jackson has come alive in the last month. He smiles and laughs and has so much more strength. He truly seems like a different child. Small miracles but miracles none the less. Abigail continues to dazzles us with her wit and intelligence. The picture of her above is of a puzzle she has completed. She is really into puzzles and is now doing 63 piece puzzles. She got a mid year report from school that would make any parent gush with pride. She is an amazing kid. She continues to take dance twice a week and loves it. The theme of their recital this year is the circus. I got to preview the costumes they are adorable. I'm not sure how I will go to the recital since it is the week I am due, but we will see. Pregnancy continues to go well and I am getting rather large. I am now on iron pills since my iron was low at the last test. They are big pills and I really don't like pills but it's just another thing to go through. Caroline is quite the mover and can't wait to see how her personality stacks up to my other two. The store is going through some changes. We are no longer going to carry consignment clothes. The laws are changing and concerns over lead in clothing has made it not worth trying to keep the clothes. We are in the process of making booths and renting them out to crafters. This is the direction I always wanted for the store so, hopefully it will take off. I have bee busy trying to make stuff to fill my booth. I didn't realize just how low I let my inventory get.

I used to laugh at my mother when she talked about how fast time was passing. I am so sorry mom. I get it now.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Glad that things are going great in your pregnancy..the kiddos are cute as ever!! :)

Patyrish said...

Abi is getting so big! She looks GROWN in these pics.

Jackson's smile MELTS my heart.