Friday, January 16, 2009

To A Friend I Have Never Met

My dearest friend Trish shares the same sad story of Emanuel's Syndrome. I have spoken often of her and look up to her. I would have never survived this diagnosis without her. I have never met her. We can spend hours on the phone as if we are sisters and keep in touch through blogs. When I heard this song I thought of her. She is struggling right now with a delicate situation of trying to adopt her foster son. We share so many traits and immediately feel the same things. I know how I would feel in her shoes and can easily imagine the agony she is in now. All I can say is the harder the road the sweeter the victory. I love you dearly and think of you all the time.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

How did I miss this!

I have tears streaming down my face.

THANK YOU for this Jen, you are so sweet and I have never heard that song. I have to go youtube it FOR SURE.

Things are calm on quiet on that front right now....I'd like it to stay that way. Ignorance is bliss right....???? I'm trying to convince myself of that.

Kiss the babies for me and RUB THAT TUMMY of yours for me too!