Monday, March 31, 2008

thank God for the internet

Where would we be without the internet?  A question I am glad I don't have to think about.  As I read the blogs of people who are only connected to me because our kids have the same disorder I realize without that link I would not be where I am today.  As humans we need (crave) someone else to understand us.  So without the internet to connect me to people in Florida, Canada and California, and many other places I would feel so alone and lost.   There is a hidden thank you for these certain people who through the internet help me to heal.  I won't always be this mushy so enjoy

2 comments:

Ashley B. said...

Holy Cow!! That picture of Abigail looks just like a miniature you!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Patyrish said...

I agree, I don't know what people did before the internet...seriously! I would have gone crazy...well crazier that first year without it to connect me to other families.

Glad it connected us too!