Monday, September 15, 2008

Martina McBride - Anyway

I listened to this song about a million times when Jackson was in the hospital. It brought me great comfort and strength. I saw the video for the first time yesterday and wanted to share it with you.


Click on link to watch video click here



I challenge you to go for it. Whatever " it " is for you. Make your dreams come true. Be an inspiration to those around you. Nothing is impossible.
I would love nothing more than to hear your story as one that defied the odds.

With Much Love
Jen

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

Girl that song....STORY OF MY FREAKING LIFE. Seriously I know you know how significant it is. It rings so true in my life with Makily and with J.

Before we were licensed everytime i would get nervous about fostering I would think of that song and know we were doing the right thing.

I havent seen the video though. Gotta go and watch it.